Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some of my Trek pictures!

Sorry! All the pictures are out of order!
To the left is a picture of the sunset at one of our campsites. Isn't it amazing!!!


Top to the right:This is a picture of Independence rock. I had to take it while I was in the bus because I forgot to take my camera with me while I was on top of it!

Below left: The antelope were really close to us! They didn't seem to be really afraid!

These two pictures are of Martin's cove! I thought it was SO beautiful and peaceful. You could really feel the spirit there!!!


The picture to the left is where we crossed the Sweet Water river! I was actually kind of warm!


Below is a picture of us all on the bus on the way home. Lets just say our legs (actually our whole bodies) were really cramped!

























This is a picture of one of the
graves at rock creek hollow!










These are a spot of willows at rock creek hollow! The handcart companies went there to get warmer!










This was a huge Eagle's nest.
This is a spot of rocky ridge. One of the rockier places! You can actually see the wagon markings of all the pioneers worn into the rocks!




No comments: