Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I know...

I know it's been WAY TOO LONG since I've written on here, but I've been busy. We have one Nubian buck still for sale, and may I add he is gorgeous!!!! I LOVE his coloring! I wish we could keep him. He is also very much a people goat. I am going to put him on KSL soon with pictures, and on here with pictures too, if I can figure out how.
I can't believe it's fall/winter time already. So much to do. We have started breeding season for the goats, but I think we missed a few Does, so I believe we will have to figure out how to make sure they kid next season... Some how!!!!
All the little girls we have are SO cute!!!!!!!!!! I AM going to put pictures of them on here when I do ever figure out how.
Our farm is growing! Now if I could just figure out how to work on it more!

No comments: