Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh Dear!

Oh dear! I have been very remiss in writing on this blog! And now that we have had a camera for over a year it is about time that I put some pictures on! Hopefully someday I'll get to it. We still have some goats for sale, but I think that we might have someone that wants to buy the rest.
I truly feel terrible about selling them for food. Whether it's part of life or not, I just can't feel good about it, or about myself for being part of it! Maybe that's why this goat 'business' just isn't working so well. ;o) But I have had so many good learning experiences!!!
By the way, I'm selling my horses! If any one is interested or knows someone who is. Let me know. Feeding them is SO expensive!
Anyways, so that's life on the farm right now. We're trying to get ready for the winter, and hopefully will live through it! My Dad's ready to sell it all! I'm just hoping we stick it out till next fall. I hope this doesn't sound really depressing. Things aren't terrible, and I know the Lord helps us with all things, but this is just how life is right now. But that doesn't mean that we're not still smiling!

No comments: